Young couple die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Syrdarya

According to the Boyovut district DIA, on November 6, at 13:35, 25-year-old Sh.M. and his 21-year-old wife, D.M., living in Karopchi mahalla of the district, died from carbon dioxide poisoning at their homes. Reportedly, the gas leaked from a handmade stove.

The Boyovut district prosecutor’s office is investigating the case.

It was noted that the deceased had been married for less than a month.

Earlier, it was reported that two brothers died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the Navoi region.